It’s officially summer in Boston. School’s out, the Greenway is packed with seasonal activities, and the Red Sox have made their way back to Fenway Park. At XV Beacon, we’re celebrating everything that summer brings to the city. Here’s a list of our favorite Boston summer activities:
- A day on the Greenway: The Rose Kennedy Greenway, located less than a mile from the hotel’s front steps, is full of entertainment in the summer. Check out the various food trucks, quench your thirst in Biergarten, enjoy some music with their summer concert series, and if you’re feeling daring, take a ride on the newly installed Zipline.
- Fenway Park: Take in a game with Boston’s beloved Red Sox, or just take a tour of the famous ballpark. Whether or not the boys are playing, you can visit Fenway Park for a peek inside the Green Monster or to pick up some Red Sox gear. If you’re looking for Red Sox tickets, consult with our concierge for more information.
- Roofdeck events: There’s no better way to wind down a summer day than with a glass of champagne on our roofdeck. Join us for cocktails while you watch the sunset over Boston. On July 4th, you’ll have a front seat to the epic fireworks!
There’s so much to do in Boston during the summer, you’ll want to stay in Boston a few extra days to kick your feet up and relax. We’ve got just the room for you. Our summer promotion saves you more the longer you linger. Package Includes:
- Stay 3 nights or more, and receive 15% off our best available rate per night
- Upgrade on arrival (based on availability)
**Book now for stays June 22, 2017 through September 21, 2017**
Package based on availability and blackout dates may apply. Promotion not combinable with any other offers.