Red, White, and Beacon Hill Blue: 4th of July
Celebrate the spirit and independence of America this Fourth of July with XV Beacon’s vacation packages in one of the oldest and most beautiful cities in the country – Boston. Whether you spend the evening out in the city watching the fireworks display or curled up in front of your fireplace, we guarantee there will be enough merriment to celebrate into the night
Tuesday, July 4 (Concert & Fireworks)
- 12 noon – The “Oval,” the grassy area in front of the Hatch Shell on the Esplanade opens
- 8pm – Boston Pops Fireworks Spectacular and Bloomberg/WBZ-TV local broadcast begins
- 8pm – Boston Pops Concert and show begins with the National Anthem.
- 10:30pm (approximately) – Soon after the concert ends, the Boston fireworks begin to be launched from a barge on the Charles River. The show lasts about 30 minutes and concludes at 11pm
- Red, White, and Blue Welcome Amenity Upon Arrival
- Complimentary Room Upgrade- based on availability
- 2pm Late Checkout- based on availability
Rates starting from $795
**Book now for stays over the 4th of July weekend (July 2nd-5th, 2023)**
Package based on availability and blackout dates may apply. Promotion not combinable with any other offers. Only registered hotel guest (2 per room) are eligible to receive wristbands for the 4th of July fireworks up on our roof deck for the viewing of the Boston Common Fireworks on July 4th.