As the season begins to change and we move from summer to fall, this cozy and most sought after season in New England is predicted to come and go in a flash. Due to the severe drought that has overtaken most of the nation this year; we expect the foliage to begin much earlier in September and can count on a short window before we start seeing the leaves fall. Don’t wait to enjoy everyone’s favorite time of the year, fall in Boston.
Autumn is glorious weather-wise and is a spectator time of year to be in Boston. We have mapped out the must-do’s this fall in Boston, so grab your sweater and pumpkin spice latte and head our way!
Stay at XV Beacon and book our seasonal Fall into Fifteen package and receive 15% off our rates with a 2 night stay!
Fall Things to Do in Boston:
- Enjoy the sunrise or sunset from our Boston hotel’s exclusive roof deck. Open seasonally until October.
- View the Fall Foliage (The Public Garden, Boston Common, The Esplanade, Beacon Hill, Rose Kennedy Greenway, Back Bay & Bay Village, and along the Boston Skyline).
- Enjoy a guided tour: Walking Tours, Whale-Watching Boat Cruise, or try the Ghost & Gravestone Tour.
- Watch the Head of the Charles Regatta event happening this October 21st-23rd.
For any information on our recommended tours please contact our expert Concierge Team.
Things to Do This Fall near Boston:
- Take a day trip to Salem, Massachusetts and enjoy some spooky-fun activities during the Halloween season.
- Pick the perfect Pumpkin –Pakeen Farm is 35 minutes outside the city and is worth the drive from our Beacon Hill hotel.
- Apple picking anyone? – Honey Pot Hill is 45 minutes outside the city and is a perfect way to enjoy your autumn day.
Don’t forget, we have our Lexus Drive vehicle that our hotel guests can book and take up to 4 hours. Please inquire with our Concierge Team to reserve your spot today!