It might still feel like summer in Boston, but at XV Beacon, we’re all things pumpkin spice and everything nice. That’s why we’re offering this fall package, perfect for guests who want to enjoy the famous New England fall foliage, with a little bit of luxury:
Fall into Fifteen Hotel Package:
- Stay 3 nights or more, and receive 15% off our best available rate per night
- Upgrade on arrival (based on availability)
Rates starting from $378
**Book now for stays September 22 through December 21, 2019**
Package based on availability and blackout dates may apply. Promotion not combinable with any other offers.
When is the Best Time to Catch the Fall Foliage?
Fall leaf color begins in Boston at a different time each year, but generally speaking, you’ll start to see splashes of color during the second or third week in September.
Occasionally, leaves start to change color even earlier in the month, especially if not much rain has fallen during the summer.
By early October, fall leaf color becomes more pronounced, as seasonal changes cause green leaves to turn brilliant shades of yellow, red, purple, and eventually brown.
Fall foliage in Boston:
- The Public Garden
- Boston Common
- A walk through Beacon Hill, a particularly lovely walk is up Mount Vernon street to tree-filled Louisburg Square.
- The Esplanade, the long linear park along the Charles River across from Beacon Hill and Back Bay
- A walk across Longfellow Bridge near Beacon Hill to see fall foliage along Boston’s skyline from the Cambridge side of the Charles River.
- A walk through leafy neighborhoods: Back Bay – The Commonwealth Avenue park, Bay Village, & the South End
- Rose Kennedy Greenway
- Rambler Park and Back Bay Fens in Fenway neighborhood
Some of our other favorite leaf peaking destinations outside of the City:
- Arnold Arboretum, located in the Jamaica Plain neighborhood of Boston
- Mount Auburn Cemetery in North Boston
- Appleton Farms, Ipswich, MA
- Leominster State Forest, Leominster, MA
- Borderland State Park, Easton, MA
- Old Sturbridge Village, Sturbridge, MA