The holiday season is a time of joy and abundance. We share meals with friends and family, reflect on a long year, and restore for the new year ahead of us. The holidays also remind us to give thanks and show gratitude, and what better way to do so than by volunteering with the local community?
- Greater Boston Food Bank: https://www.gbfb.org/
- American Red Cross of Massachusetts Bay Food Pantry: https://www.redcross.org/
- Community Servings: https://www.servings.org/
- Haley House: http://haleyhouse.org/
- Christopher’s Haven: http://www.christophershaven.org/
- Rosie’s Place: http://rosiesplace.org/
- Pine Street Inn: https://www.pinestreetinn.org/
- Friends of Boston’s Homeless: https://fobh.org/
- MGH: https://www.massgeneral.org/
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital: https://www.brighamandwomens.org/
- Tufts Medical Center: https://www.tuftsmedicalcenter.org/
- Boston Medical Center: https://www.bmc.org/
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center: https://www.bidmc.org/
- Boston Children’s Hospital: http://www.childrenshospital.org/
— Animals —
If working with people isn’t your thing, then try volunteering with animals. Who knows—you might even make a furry friend that will make you want to return in the new year!
- MSPCA: https://www.mspca.org/
- Animal Rescue League Boston: https://www.arlboston.org/
XV Beacon Is Doing Our Part With Your Help:
Stay during the month of November and we will donate $20 per night of your stay to The Greater Boston Food Bank . As an added thank you, you will receive a special Thanksgiving themed welcome amenity from Fifteen Beacon.
- $20 donation to Greater Boston Food Bank which provides a healthy holiday meal for a family of five.
- Thanksgiving inspired welcome amenity.
Rates starting from $395
**Book now for stays November 1, 2020 through November 30, 2020**
Terms and Conditions:
Package based on availability and blackout dates may apply. Promotion not combinable with any other offers.