Spring into self-quarantine and practice #socialdistancing during this uncertain time. There is nothing better than a good book to take your mind off the reality of our current circumstances.
We hope this list from our XV Beacon staff favorite books encourages you to sit back, and lose yourself into a good book!
- Patriot Games, By: Tom Clancy
- I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings, By: Maya Angelou
- To Kill a Mockingbird, By: Harper Lee
- Kane & Abel, By: Jeffrey Archer
- The Art of Racing in the Rain, By: Garth Stein
- How Full is Your Bucket, By: Tom Rath
- The Da Vinci Code, By: Dan Brown
- The Apprentice, By: Tess Gerritsen
- Harry Potter, By: JK Rowling
- The Speed of Trust, By: Stephen Covey
- The Inferno, By: Dante Alighieri’s
- Power of Now, By: Eckhart Tolle