We are thrilled to welcome you back to XV Beacon. We want to ensure that guests and colleagues’ health and safety is always our top priority. We are open and have been very busy the last few months adapting to the “new normal”. We have enhanced some practices that were already in place along with implementing some new standards. Our health and safety guidelines are available on our website for your review. We continue to closely monitor the current situation and to abide by all local authorities. Upon arrival, there will be a screening procedure which may include a temperature screening as well as a series of questions regarding your recent travel experiences. In addition, each guest will be provided with a personal protective equipment welcome kit which contains a face mask, nitrile gloves, hand sanitizer gel packs, and sanitizing pads. Our colleagues will be wearing masks at all time and we encourage guests to do so as well. Please contact us at +1 617-670-1500 for full details. Book online now or call us for assistance.
To comply with social distancing regulations, Mooo…. restaurant and our fitness centers hours of operation have been modified:
- In room dining will be available from 7 am to 9 pm daily. Mooo…. restaurant will be open for dinning with reservations: Sunday – Thursday from 5pm – 8:30 pm and Friday & Saturday from 5 pm – 9pm. No bar seating will be offered at this time.
- Exercise room is available from 7 am to 8 pm daily for individual use only, please reserve your time slot at Reception Desk upon the arrival. Each guests will have the entire exercise room up to 45 minutes.
- Hotel roof deck is available from 8 am to 8pm. To encourage a safe and fun social distancing experience, we have installed a golf putting greens for your outdoor activities.
In addition, Governor Baker has recently made an announcement regarding the guidance for Massachusetts travelers:
All guests and residents arriving to Massachusetts are instructed for self-quarantine for at least 14 days. Starting from July 1st, 2020, visitors from Rhode Island, Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire, Main, New York, and New Jersey; and workers designated by the federal government are exempt and no need to self-quarantine for 14 days.
We are also excited to welcoming you back to the city of Boston. For your entertaining and unforgettable experience, below are the recommended activities that will be available on Boston Phase 3 reopening plan:
- The Freedom Trail with the online downloaded tour guide
- Old Trolley Tours is reopening on July 13th
- Isabella Steward Gardner Museum is reopening on July 15th
- The Institute of Contemporary Art is reopening on July 16th
- New England Aquarium is reopening on July 16th
- Museum of Science is reopening on July 16th