To Our XV Beacon Community,
XV Beacon has always been a place where we value our community, and our priority is to ensure that our guests feel safe and comfortable from the moment they walk through our doors.
In preparation for the reopening, we have taken every step possible to ensure your safety, from a seamless arrival and in-room experience, to a swift and efficient check-out. In addition to our rigorous cleaning protocols, we have enhanced our wellness operations with increased cleaning frequency, utilizing cutting-edge technology for sanitizing public and private areas and placed hand sanitizer stations throughout the property.
XV Beacon has always provided an exclusive setting that naturally allows for social distancing. We have modified our services to follow the guidelines and recommendations established by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and AHLA. These modifications include:
• Increased cleaning and disinfecting efforts in all public areas every ½ hour with extra attention to frequented areas including front desk counters and public restrooms.
• Increased housekeeping services to include UVC light treatments for extra sanitization after rooms are deep cleaned. Rooms will be disinfected daily with EPA approved products. Guestrooms will not be used within 48 hours of another guest.
• Three (3) housekeeping service options available to guests. This includes:
o Standard Daily service (guest temperature required to be taken).
o Modified service (fresh linens will be replaced only).
o Limited service (replacement items will delivered upon guest request – no room entry).
• Full property chemical cleaning of in-room air handler coils. The frequency of air filter replacement in the hotel’s HVAC system cleaning and fresh air exchange will be maximized.
• Plexi-glass has been installed at the lobby desks, along with hand sanitizer stations throughout the property.
• All employees have received training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols with more comprehensive training for our teams with frequent guest contact. All training is focused on educating and empowering employees to deliver the enhanced health and safety program with confidence.
• All employees will wear masks and have daily temperature checks upon arrival at the hotel.
• Complimentary Personal protection equipment (PPE) amenity kits will be provided to all guests.
• Installed hospital grade UVC light in main Air Handler for continuous sanitization of air throughout property
• Mobile keyless check-in (in progress).
• Access to a mobile app for contactless guest service requests including in-room dining (in progress).
• New in-room programming including streaming workouts, Netflix and in-room dining menus available through the TV (in progress).
• Utilization of the hotel’s seasonal roof deck will be available to in-house guests from sunrise to sunset.
• Reservations will be required for use of the hotel’s fitness room.
• Lexus house cars will be available for reservations every ½ hour to allow for proper sanitization between guest(s). Maximum number of guests allowed in house cars is two (2) in the sedan and four (4) in SUV.
• Option of self or valet park.
When you are ready we are open and look forward to your visit. We have implemented a flexible reservations policy during this time of uncertainty. Reservations can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours* before your scheduled arrival. If you have questions about a future reservation or would like to reserve a room, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.