February in Boston often brings a mixture of bright and sunny almost-warm days, and cold snowy periods – plus everything in between. It’s a wonderful time of the year to walk around with a camera and photograph all your favorite spots without tree leaves hiding them.
If you’re planning what to do in Boston in February, here are 10 fun events and activities to consider. You can find even more on the Boston Event Calendar for February.
#1. Join the Rivalry at the Boston Beanpot Tournament
#2. Go See Boston’s February Disney on Ice Show: Dare to Dream
- Stay at XV Beacon with the entire family and reserve one of our Lexus House cars to drive you all over to TD Garden to enjoy the show
#3. Celebrate Super bowl Sunday – Watch as the New England Patriots take on the Los Angelas Rams in Super Bowl LIII at some of Bostons top Sports Bars.
- Tony C’s
- Cask N’ Flagon
#4. Declare Your Love . . . Celebrate Valentine’s Day with a Show, Dinner, & Hotel Stay at XV Beacon
Be Mine Valentines Day Package Includes:
Chocolate covered strawberries and rosé? Yes please. Indulge your loved one with a desired city getaway. Enjoy a host of lush delights as you let the hustle and bustle of the world fade away behind you. Reignite feelings. Rekindle romance. Escape to Fifteen Beacon where we are fluent in the language of love.
- Bottle of Moet Rosé and chocolate covered strawberries
• Rose petal turndown
• Breakfast in bed (up to $50.00, Room Service Only)
• Late check-out of 2 PM
• Upgrade on arrival (based on availability)
Rates starting from $570 + tax
**Bookable now for stays starting February 8 through February 17, 2019**
#5. See Something New – Go on a Tour! Have XV Beacon’s concierge team customize your special getaway with booking private tours around the city:
Fifteen Beacon invites you to visit the Museum of Fine Arts to see “Exhibition Lab: Sargent and Fashion “This exhibit runs through June, 2019.
- Two VIP tickets to the MFA
- Courtesy Lexus Sedan drop-off at the MFA (needs to be pre-arranged)
Rates starting from $525
#6. Celebrate Chinese New Year:
Book XV Beacon Chinese New Year Package :
Year of the Pig
• 19% off our Best Available Rate for all room categories
• Draw to receive a lucky red envelope w/ a Columbus Hospitality Gift to be used during your stay or for a future occasion
• Upgrade to the next room category upon arrival (based on availability)
**Bookable now for stays through February 19, 2019**
Package based on availability. CHG Gift Card drawings will be in denominations of $25 – $100. Promotion not combinable with any other offers.
#7. Dine in Chinatown
At one of the city’s best Chinese Restaurants:
- Myers + Chang
- The Q
- BLR by Shojo
#8. Plan a day on the slopes – Or an hour on the ice
Allow our Concierge team to assist with arranging private transportation or a rental car to any of New England’s top Ski resorts for a fun filled day of skiing. Or you could talk a leisurely walk to Boston’s very own frog pond, just a few steps away for an afternoon of ice skating. Concierge@XVBeacon.com
#9. Dream about Spring . . . Visit the New England Boat Show
#10. Boston Theater & Shows for February 2019